Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Frocks.

It's FINALLY starting to feel like SPRING in New York! Since I've returned from Florida I've traded in down vests and fleece for skirts, dresses, and fun springtime tops!

Skirt // Cardigan // Tank :: Lilly Pulitzer
Boots :: Frye

Top // Cardigan :: Lilly Pulitzer
Pixie Pants :: J. Crew
Sandals :: Jack Rogers

Top :: Lilly Pulitzer
Jeans :: J. Crew

Dress // Cardigan :: Lilly Pulitzer
Sandals :: Jack Rogers

What are your favorite springtime outfits!?

7 comments:

  1. All of these look great! I've been wearing a lot of bright colors and enjoying warm weather, but it's back in the 40s today. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your style! We have very similar taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! i loveeee the hot pink. i am enjoying wearing a lot of dresses in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright pink skirt & the pink top!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs