Friday, July 29, 2011

fill in the blank friday!



What better way to introduce myself than linking up with Lauren from the little things we do for "fill in the blank friday!"


1. My favorite color is; tiffany box blue! My room is painted this color with black and white accents on the walls! It just makes me so happy!!



2. My travel destination of choice is; the beach! Specifically Hilton Head Island or Sanibel Island, but I'm not really picky when it comes to sun and sand! 

3. My favorite food is; Chicken Cutlet Pizza! Seriously! It sounds so strange, but it is SO delicious (plus, you can't really beat any NY pizza!!)

4. My happy place is; my car. It's all mine, and I have complete control over the sunroof/windows/music. And the "new car" smell doesn't hurt either...

5. My favorite saying is; "So be it." My grandma used to say this all the time, and it reminds me that I don't have control over everything (sensing a pattern about me being a control freak..) and that there are some things that I just cannot change.

6. My dirty little secret is; I hate using public restrooms. They make me so uncomfortable.

7. Something friends might say about me is that I; am a planner. I always plan ahead, and get really anxious when events/reunions/trips are not planned and set in stone ASAP. I just get frustrated and its not good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am exactly the same as you. I am a planner too. So much so that I constantly become the one that has to organise everything!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs