Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

After religiously following Let's Be Preppy for the last year, I became a huge fan of Katie's weekly gratitude posts! I believe it is super important to take time out each week in the midst of the craziness to think about all of the good in our lives. 


This week, I am thankful for...

  1. My upcoming trip to the beach. After working for 6 straight days I know I am going to be ready for some time to sit on the beach with a fruity cocktail in my hand and read girly romance books.
  2. The promotion I got at work which now includes benefits. My family doesn't have health insurance, so this is huge for me.
  3. The rain. It finally has cooled off (slightly) and the humidity has broken (at least for now). This means I can sleep with the windows open and get fresh air into my bedroom.
  4. My Lilly girls. No matter what crazy day we are facing, these girls give me endless hours of laughter. I am so lucky to be able to have such wonderful co-workers!
  5. Lucky, our foster dog, for showing me that I need to have more patience. Lucky is 8 months old and had never been in a house until last week when he came here. Needless to say, he has needed so much attention and training (never been in a house = definitely not housebroken...) and I'm glad that I can help him become an adoptable dog!
  6. Wedding Fridays on TLC. Just what I needed on Friday with the rain was to cuddle with the dog and watch hours of crazy brides picking out dresses!
  7. TRN Designs at Etsy for creating the most fabulous personalized koozies for my trip to the beach. They have been AMAZING and this personalized koozie with a huge bow was only $4.95!!! That included all of the personalization! 
  8. Matching koozies for everyone on my trip!
  9. My car for being my mobile home. I swear I spent more hours in my little baby Jetta than I do at my house. Thanks for getting me where I need to go!
  10. My Dad for graciously making me lunch/dinner to take to work everyday so I don't have to buy icky mall food court food. 
  11. Netflix. Now that I am 100% addicted to Pretty Little Liars, I'm glad I can get it whenever I want! Who knew DVDs by mail would be such an amazing idea!?

What are you thankful for this week!?

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that I made it through the work and for air conditioning! It's so hot! :P

    http://www.pinkbeautybliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful that my surgery on Monday went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs