I seem to start a new blog each summer, mostly in hope of keeping track of my crazy life and to give me something to do while I'm not at work. Come September or October, when my schedule gets crazy (usually due to school, which won't be the case this year...) the blog gets neglected and is eventually abandoned again. So here I am again, attempting to keep up with myself, and do something a little different. This blog wont be simply a story of my life, but rather a place to gather my thoughts and write and share all of my favorite things!
Here we go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Woohoo!! Thanks for being my 100th follower. Now I get to do a giveaway. :) I know exactly what you mean with the whole blog neglect thing. I did the same thing at the end of last summer. Making a vow to not let it happen again!!! Welcome back to blogging. :)
ReplyDelete& I feel totally silly because you are my Tumblr friend. Story of my life. haha So glad you started a Blogger blog!
ReplyDelete