Friday, January 25, 2013

{life} Pay it Forward.


I have seen so many bloggers doing this, and I think the idea is just fabulous.
I've been looking for more non-traditional ways to "pay it forward," and this seems perfect. In light of birthday week, I thought this would be the perfect time to start. 

Here's the deal:
The first twelve people to comment here with their blog URL and e-mail address will receive a gift from me at some random point in time this year. It may be a baked good, a book, or another gift. One person will receive a gift each month.

My request:
That you also post this on your blog and pay it forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs