Tuesday, January 1, 2013

{life} Welcome, 2013!


I really love January 1st.
The new year means a fresh start.
It means letting go of things that didn't work last year, and bringing in new ideas for this year.
It also means that it is BIRTHDAY MONTH, and this one will be #25.

I am happier, healthier, and more excited than I ever have been at the beginning of the year.
There are so many things to look forward to, opportunities that have come knocking, and new people that have come into my life and changed it for the better.

I will be spending today working, but I hope that all of you are spending it nursing a hangover and snuggling in bed.

What is your favorite part about starting a new year?

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! 2013 is going to be fantabulous, I just know it

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you for starting the year off right. Hope your 2013 is awesome! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I always love the new beginnings that come with a brand new year. Hope you have an amazing 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Years! can't wait to hear more about life!

    LICO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs