With 10 days left until I turn a quarter of a century old, my Momma asked me what I might like to see wrapped in glittery pink paper on the 21st. Having a winter birthday is tough, especially since we are all recovering financially from the holidays.
Last year my Momma really outdid herself and surprised me with these;
They were simply perfect.
This year, there are only a few things that I'm currently lusting over, but don't necessarily need.
Michael Kors Love Knot Ring (yes, I saw Megan's that she got for Christmas and fell in love immediately)
Life Colorfully accent pillow from Kate Spade
A few of my friends are coming into town for the weekend to help me celebrate. We plan on going into NYC and I think that the best gift I could get would be a cute little hotel room so that we don't have to schlep our way back super late Saturday. I'd much rather wake up, enjoy a leisurely brunch in Manhattan and head back out of town on Sunday afternoon.
How many of you have winter birthdays?
What do you have on your wish list?





I have those earrings and I love them! I literally wear them every day. And your birthday wish list sounds fantastic- I can't think of anything better than post-birthday brunch in Manhattan. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove love love my MK ring! I get complements on it all the time. And that KS pillow is perfect!
ReplyDelete