Here are the pieces I picked up to start my "fall" wardrobe;
The Vivi top doesn't have the polka dots at the bottom, and the embellishment around the neck is the same print as the top (not white), but it is going to be a PERFECT piece to wear at the beach next week (with white shorts! how perfect!) as well as with dark skinny jeans this fall. Not to mention, I'm mildly obsessed with this print! The cardigan has to be the softest cotton in the entire world, and I will definitely be wearing this later in the summer when the nights are cool. I am slightly ashamed to admit that I own 4 Cissy skirts now, including this one. They have been a summer staple with the light weight cotton and perfect length to wear everywhere. I wore it to work yesterday with a navy t-shirt and it was perfect!
I have never really been a fan of Lilly's denim (partially because they are the definition of Mom jean -- or WERE..), but when I tried on these, it was love. The white are more of a creamy winter white, the "pink tomato" are going to look PERFECT with my maroon Hokie t-shirts for gamedays, and the indigo are beyond just dark enough to dress up and wear out! So happy with the wardrobe I'm building, and I can't wait for the future deliveries!
Have you picked up any fall pieces yet?




Love all of your picks! I went to the mall the other day and just about died in the Lilly section of Dillard's. I wanted EVERYTHING.
ReplyDelete