Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Big Day

No, I'm not getting married (duh), but today has FINALLY arrived. After a most stressful week, we finally get to celebrate my little brother turning 21.

The tent was constructed on Thursday, and after celebrating another 21st birthday last night (seems to be the weekend that I'm pretending I'm in college again...), we finally get to party for Corby's 21st!

Here's to hoping the rain stops, the tent stays up, the food stays warm, and the drinks stay cold.

Happy 21st, little bro!

1991

1992 


1994
2009
Today also happens to be my Momma's birthday as well! I have planned on picking up a few little treats for her to have at the party since I don't want her birthday to go unnoticed!

Happy Birthday, Momma Bear!


What F.U.N. plans do you have for this weekend!?

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are too cute! Happy Birthday to both of them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs