Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blog Lovin'

Each day, my morning routine begins with a large cup of coffee and my laptop.
After checking Facebook and Twitter for any exciting news (usually there is nothing of importance), I always log on to my GoogleReader to catch up on all of YOUR lives. There are a few blogs that I read first, as they are the ones that inspired me to start my own.

Kate from Nautical by Nature writes about all things beachy and nautical. I get so many fabulous ideas from her not to mention I could never get sick of reading about the coast!

This little blog is all about my favorite things. Seriously. My favorite brands, new places to shop and definite outfit inspiration! Summer Wind was the first blog that I ever followed!

If you don't know that two of my favorite things are food and clothes, you definitely will now. Usually the two don't go together too well, but Kelly from Eat Yourself Skinny has great recipes (with Weight Watchers values already calculated) that are easy to make and good for you.

Literally all of my dessert recipes come from Annie's Eats. She must have thousands of delicious recipes ranging from appetizers to side dishes to desserts. We make a dish from her blog once a week and have yet to be disappointed -- we're talking 2 years strong here, people!

Clare, from fitting it all in, is who I aspire to be like. She is recent college grad, moved to a new city, and writes about her favorite workouts, recipes, and adorable outfits. This girl is R.E.A.L. As a recent college grad still trying to figure out where in the world I want to be, it is awesome to find blogs that parallel what I am going through.

Okay, so maybe I also have a touch of OCD, but I can only dream that one day my life with be as organized as Jen's. Her blog is filled with tons of ideas on how to organize literally everything. Storage, the refrigerator, even your kids!

Carissa is a Mom (to the most adorable kids EVER) who also happens to love photography. Her blog is funny, inspirational, and filled with gorgeous pictures.

This little blog was one that I came across by accident. I instantly fell in love with the southern charm of Erin, and the fact that she also went to school in Southwest VA didn't hurt either. Her blog is filled with all of the finer things in life, and I just adore it!

I think that most of us are at a point in our lives where we are trying to find a balance new jobs, relationships, moving, and everything that comes with figuring out our place in the world. This blog offers tons of financial advice (in a completely realistic sense), while also sharing the struggles of balancing everything we love in life.

If any of you wonder where I get half of my pins from Pinterest, this would be the place. I am also obsessed with turquoise, and like Erin, love getting an inside view of gorgeous (and elaborate) homes around the country! What could be better than getting inspiration for my future (turquoise) home!?

What are some of your daily reads!?

3 comments:

  1. I will have to check some of these out since they are new to me. I have so many daily blog reads, like yours of course, that I made one giant list as a page on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing! I love finding new ones to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thank you, I have been looking for some blogs to follow and these are amazing. You have a great taste in blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs