For beach days in the summer, there is nothing better than grabbing your brightly colored tote, packing it full of plush towels, gossip magazines, and trashy beach reads (and sunscreen, of course)!
My totes must have a plastic inside (for that inevitable sunscreen explosion) and a pocket somewhere to store my cell phone, ipod, and sunglasses.
I have acquired quite the collection over the years, but I think for my beach trip this summer I am going to spice it up and add a new one to my collection.
Scout makes the most ah-mazing totes! They come in so many fabulous colors, and are super easy to wipe clean if something nasty gets spilled.
Lilly Pulitzer's Shoreline Tote is also perfect. The longer rope straps let you throw it over your shoulder, and let's be honest, the summery print has tons of fun colors and will stand out at the beach!
Marley Lilly's (monogrammed!!!!!) Cooler Tote actually closes (yay for things not spilling out into the sand!), and since you can monogram it, why wouldn't you get it!? Oh, and it will keep my dranks cold, so that is definitely a plus! Totally leaning towards this one for my trip in August!
Where do you find your beach bags?




I got my sister a Scout bag for her birthday, and she loves it! You can also choose to monogram them..super cute. My beach bag is a Mud Pie one. I love it! It is sort of plastic-y on the inside, but not like the Scout. This makes me want to head back to the beach!!
ReplyDeleteI want that Lilly tote!!! ( of course)
ReplyDeletexoxo