A few weeks ago, Lilly introduced this adorable print for girls;
First off, it's called "Sparkle Glow" and that just makes me happy.
Secondly, those little fireworks.. they GLOW IN THE DARK.
That's right my friends, this dress glows in the dark.
Now, because deep down, I'm still a child, I was super jealous that there was nothing that would fit me in this print. However, I got a fantastic little surprised when I opened the boxes for the newest delivery.
These Callahans are going to be perfect for the 4th of July;
I seriously cannot wait to spend the day in the sun, and light up the night with my adorable shorts!




We just got those too! Did you snag some??? I really wanted them at first but then I realized I was spending waaaay too much and felt like I would only wear these once :( Maybe I'll change my mind and we can be twinsies
ReplyDeleteAhh this pattern is soo cute! I love the Callahans and your blog!
ReplyDeleteCome check out mine!
xoxo Frannie
theblondeprep.blogspot.com