Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Inside My Bag

Inspired by yesterdays #photoadayjune (which I have completely dropped the ball on.. again) to take a picture of whats in your bag, I emptied out everything in my Navy Le Pilage tote to see what I actually did have in my bag...


1. Water bottle -- I am always thirsty!
2. Sunglasses and TUGS
3. Ibuprofen
4. Heart Burn Meds (glamorous, I know)
5. Burt's Bees Chapstick
6. Vera Bradley cosmetic case filled with tons of "emergency" items -- hair ties, band aids, etc
7. Kate Spade wallet
8. Store keys
9. Car keys (with entirely too many keychains!)
10. Mints -- always 100% necessary! Can't chew gum at work!
11. Dry cleaning slip (which I should probably give to Daddy so he can pick up my dress this week)
12. LivingSocial Voucher for cupcakes!
13. Dog treats -- soccer mom status
14. Deodarant
15. My fave hand lotion

Not pictured; my iPhone and fruit/nuts that are usually thrown in my bag to ward off mid day hunger instead of hitting the food court for an unhealthy snack!

What essentials do you keep in your bag?

3 comments:

  1. Mr. C always makes so much fun of me for having ONE key chain on my keys! I just like having something on there- I do not think you have too many :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my tugs! Glad to know others enjoy them too. VB is one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you carry around dog treats :)

    -Amy
    http://bedesignsllc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs