I got this adorable iPhone case for Christmas, complete with my monogram (obviously).
However, the navy blue and pea green print just makes me think of winter. While the temperatures this week in New York haven't quite screamed "SUMMER" I would love to find a new case for my phone that will be perfect for the brighter and warmer months.
Now, y'all know I've been a HUGE fan of Sweet Tea Paperie for a long time, so naturally I started (and will probably end) my search here. I am having the hardest time deciding which one I need!
Pink and Green alligators! SO Lilly!
LOVE this pattern!
And who doesn't love some MADRAS for the summer?
This chevron case would match with EVERYTHING.
Decisions, decisions. All of these cases are around $60, so while they are definitely not cheap, my Boatman Geller case has held up extremely well since Christmas, and there is no sign of wear and tear. Mayyyyyybe I should just bite the bullet and pick two?






Dying over the gators and madras!
ReplyDeleteHi! New follower sent from Let The Tide..! Love your blog!
ReplyDelete-Amy
http://bedesignsllc.blogspot.com/
I would go with Gators or Madras!
ReplyDeleteThe alligator case is adorbs!
ReplyDeleteI'm rooting for the chevron case!
ReplyDeleteI have a plate with the gators and swoon over it...get those gators for sure!!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled
I'm the only one but I vote for the second Moroccan-looking print! I cannot get enough
ReplyDeleteAshley, this post made our day! Thanks so much for the lovely words about our cell phone cases & for sharing how you live your style!
ReplyDelete