Thursday, September 20, 2012

Denim Days.

With the weather turning a bit cooler lately, I've finally retired all of my Callahan shorts and taken out my long pants. Tragic, I know.

As I was going through all of my "fall" wardrobe, I realized that 99% of my clothes from last year don't fit. Of course with sweaters and t-shirts, I can get away with having them a little baggy, but jeans need to fit JUST right.

The problem with that? I hate, okay, despise shopping for jeans.
How many of you are with me?

Well, luckily for me, my search didn't take too long.

Enter, the most ass-tastic jeans I've ever worn;

The Toothpick Jean in "Huron" from J. Crew.
It was love at first sight.

They're stretchy, not too low-rise, but not Momma jeans either.
See, perfection.

I have certainly become a bigger fan of J. Crew lately, and am kind of upset that I hadn't dabbled into their clothes sooner. The quality is fabulous and the colors are amazing! I just bought these last week and have already worn them a bunch of times! Oh, did I mention that they make your butt look awesome? Who doesn't want that!?

Some other faves (that I'll have to wait to purchase until the next paycheck...)
The Matchstick Jean in "Old Glory"

The Vintage Straight Jean in "Ontario" Wash.

Where do you go to get your favorite jeans?
Anywhere else that I should look!?

1 comment:

  1. I love my hudson jeans because they have button pockets on the butt and make it mine look bigger! :) But I SWEAR by forever 21's $10.80 jeans - that may sound absurd but they're great, and you don't have to worry about ruining them! I think I own 5 or 6 pairs because they're just so great!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs