Friday, September 14, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday!


Linking up with Lauren for the first time in a while for Fill In The Blank Friday!

Right now the weather where I live is gorgeous! High 70's during the day and mid 40's at night. Perfect for jeans and a light sweater (but still flip flops!!) but even more perfect for piling on the down comforters and sweatshirts at night! I love it!

The best piece of advice I've been given is "Everything happens for a reason." I definitely believe in this 100%. There is always a plan out there for us, and sometimes things just don't work out because there is something better ahead.

My most favorite person in all the world is (are) my parents. They provide me with everything I could ever need (or want) in life and support me 100% in everything I do. They are my rock and my lifeline (and my housing right now...) and I could not thank them enough for everything!

If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be "Wake up and be awesome." I believe you always have to put your best foot forward, and be the best you can be.

My most favorite item in my closet is my new pair of J. Crew jeans (post on them coming next week). These jeans feel like I've owned them for YEARS and it hasn't even been a week. I may or may not have worn them like 4 times already...

The best cure for a bad day is a redbox movie, ice cream, and cuddling. Oh, and vodka. Vodka always makes a day better (when sipped with friends of course).


Today is AWESOME because my little brother (and 9 3/4 fingers) is coming home for the weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun link up! I'll have to do it next Friday! Have fun with your brother this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mission statement. I have a poster that says " Be Awesome Today". Such a great sentiment!

    Stopping By From the link-up =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs