Monday, September 17, 2012

Miscellany Monday.

I feel like I've been moving nonstop since this month started.


Friday night the little brother (and his 9 3/4 fingers) arrived home safe and sound. Ate dinner with us (once I got home from work at 930) and promptly "peaced out" to hang with his friends. Awesome, glad I rushed home from work for that.

Saturday morning I got up super early to run (yay!) and decided to be an awesome sister and pick up bagel shop bagels for little Corby. I always appreciated a good New York bagel when I came home, so there was no way he wouldn't want one of these! After fighting with the entire family for showers, we all piled in and drove 45 minutes to celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday! It was the first time that all 3 of her sons, 6 grandchildren, and 5 great grandchildren were all in the same place, and you bet we have hundreds of pictures to document this. Of course, none of them belong to me, so now I wait for cousins to post all of them!

After spending a few hours there, the four of us piled back in the car and drove out to see Darius Rucker at this teeny tiny venue. Literally, it had no more than 3000 seats and was set up in a circle. The stage rotated and everyone in the audience felt like he was singing just to them. It. Was. Amazing.

Oh, and he covered Wagon Wheel. Enough said.

Yesterday was spent cooking up a storm and watching my NY Giants beat the Bucs! Thank goodness a few of my Hokies came through this weekend *cough* David Wilson and Jayron Hosley *cough*

Today I'm off to a full day of work and trying my hardest not to eat every single skinny pumpkin cheesecake that I made yesterday. Recipe to come soon!

How was your weekend!?
Anyone have any other fabulous pumpkin recipes they'd like to share with me (just because I can't get enough...)?
Be sure to head on over to lowercase letters and link up with Carissa today!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for that recipe!!! That DR concert sounds amazing too! Happy monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs