This week I am grateful that I got to spend yesterday with 21 of my favorite people celebrating my Grandma's 90th Birthday. I am grateful that my brother made it home safe & sound from NC. I am grateful that I got to meet all the new babies (all 5 of them!!!) that have come into this world since February. I am grateful that I got to spend the evening listening to Darius Rucker sing in the smallest venue ever (3000 people), I could seriously see the sweat dripping off his face.
I am grateful that I had an "ah-ha" moment last night and think that I am finally on the right track with my job/career/life.
What are you grateful for this week?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!