Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lipstick Shades.

No, not the colored stick you put on your lips.
I'm taking about the adorable place to buy everything monogrammed for all of the technology in your life.

Last year for Christmas, my Mom bought me this adorable iPhone cover;

I was having a really hard time deciding which print/color combo to get, so essentially, I made my mom choose. She did well.

This case has exceeded my expectations. It is a hard case, and my favorite part is that the sides do not come over the front of the phone, aka texting is not inhibited by a thick case. I can't tell you how many cases I've thrown out because I can't quite get my fingers on all of the keys in the proper way. This one definitely changed it all. Oh, and, the colors haven't faded (now I've had it for almost a year and let's say that I'm not super gentle with throwing my phone into my bag...). I cannot say enough great things about this case, and am gearing up to change things up a bit this Christmas as well (mayyyyyybe for the iPhone 5? eh?)

Here are some of my faves;



How adorable!?

*Disclaimer: All images are from Lipstick Shades. I was not compensated in any way for this posting.

1 comment:

  1. File all of these under the 128981313 reason why I NEED an iPhone instead of a Blackberry. Darn you, two year contracts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs