With the temperatures dropping everyday, it is starting to really feel like fall.
Leaves are finally changing, and the crisp mornings make for the perfect time to sip a hot pumpkin spice latte. YUM.
I can finally break out my cashmere, riding boots, and skinny jeans.
I've also stocked up on some fun (sparkly) goodies from work that I can't wait to wear!
The Leighton Blazer in Navy will be perfect to throw on over everything!
The Cassie Dress has always been one of my faves, but these stripes make me so happy fo some reason. I can't figure out why, but with a belt and the above blazer, this is the perfect transition outfit!
One of my favorite skirts every season is the classic Tate Skirt. I think I have 5 of these already, but this one has a layer of sequins on top of the print which just SCREAMS "party!" I can't wait to wear it for something special (event to be determined...)
Okay, so my 25th birthday is in January (cue quarter life crisis NOW), and how PERFECT would this be to celebrate in!? Oye, that is if I don't wear it for NYE first! Maybe I'll switch up the belt and wear it for both. I am absolutely, 100% obsessed with the Marielle Dress.
Everyone needs a basic sweater, and this Autumn Sweater definitely does the trick. At first, I wasn't a huge fan of the dolman sleeve, but, the silk/cotton fabric is just so comfy. I'm in love.
I may or may not have multiples of most of these things (think 3 Autumn Sweaters, and 2 Leighton Blazers...), and this will set the stage for my entire fall and winter wardrobe!
Have you picked up any Lilly pieces from fall?
What are your staples for this season!?






I love that sweater! It looks so cozy!
ReplyDelete