How did "summer" fly by so fast? I can't believe that September is already here, and doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.
This summer seemed to be filled with tons of good times;
Like my first time seeing Lady Antebellum & Darius Rucker in concert (although in two weeks I'll be seeing Darius again)!
Or the time we celebrated my brother's 21st birthday with a big party at the house.
And the time I saw Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean in concert and Luke Bryan sang Enter Sandman.
There was also the time that this team played together for 12 years before winning the championship game!
And the time we all went to Hilton Head and had the best week in the world until...
That night that my brother cut part of his finger off.
Now, as the weather (hopefully) gets a little cooler, and fall sets in, there will be so many more fun things to do. I'm starting off by seeing Darius Rucker again in a few weeks, my little brother coming home for the first time since "the incident" (yay for finally getting his stitches out!!!), and taking a trip to Florida for a family reunion. All of this before mid-October!
What were your favorite summer moments?
What exciting things are on your agenda for fall?



I am so envious that you got to see Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, AND Luke Bryan this summer!
ReplyDeleteSHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com