Fall is my 2nd favorite season (behind summer of course).
The cooler temperatures, warm food, and traditions just make everything perfect.
Some of my favorite things about fall?
Pumpkin Spice Lattes. On Labor Day I was running into Starbucks to pick up the first (iced) latte of the season! Granted, anything pumpkin is completely up my alley, but these take the cake every year!
The return of football, more importantly, college football, and even of more importance than that, HOKIE FOOTBALL! This is by far my favorite "tradition" for this season, and there is literally nothing better than spending a cozy weekend cheering on my team decked out in Maroon and Orange.
Apple picking with my friends and my Momma. Usually we end up with some ridiculous picker with a hole in the basket and apples are flying everywhere, but let's be honest, it wouldn't be so fun if we weren't dodging apples right? The next best part of apple picking? Fresh apple pies! We bake and freeze them so we can defrost them for dinner parties and the holidays!
SCARVES! I love me a good Murfee, but I'm also loving this "VT Inspired" state scarf! Definitely one of my favorite accessories.
Beautiful colored leaves (especially the maroon and orange ones). This is the one time I LOVE living in the "country." There is nothing more beautiful than driving down back country roads, PSL in hand, music blasting and seeing these gorgeous colors all around town.
What are your favorite things about fall?






I think it's safe to say I agree on all of these!! :) I saw that VA scarf, too, on Pinterest! I need it!
ReplyDeleteMy jaw just dropped at that scarf! I NEED IT! Does it come in other colors? Not that I don't like the Hokies but wahoowa haha!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for Fall also!
ReplyDeleteAs a fellow Virginia girl, I gotta love that scarf! And who doesn't love a PSL??!
ReplyDelete