If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you know that I spent the long weekend at a family reunion in Florida. It was a great break from the dreary, cold New York weather, and it was really, really, REALLY hard to come home on Tuesday knowing that I've got a long few weeks ahead of me!
Here are some highlights;
Me being overly excited to check into my flight on Wednesday morning. I think it was the first thing I did when I got to work. I just can't help myself, I LOVE vacations!
The bro & Dad laying in the pool -- in the exact same position for hours!!!
All of the cousins (that could make it) and my (89 year old) Grandfather!
We all got such a hoot out of these rules. "Don't swallow the pool water" is my favorite. I mean, obviously that is my usual go-to for a refreshing beverage when I'm out there.
Nothing beats a Sanibel Sunset. Ever.
Dinner ont he last night -- My mom cut his hair that morning and I think that he grew up 10 years!
And the picture that more than one person has asked about (it's kind of gross, so if you are squeamish don't scroll any further)
This is the (almost) healed result of the "folding chair" incident in Hilton Head...
Hope y'all have something fun planned for the weekend!


Sounds like a great time! I'd love to go to Florida. I also love that your brother's reading the Hunger Games!!
ReplyDelete