Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The PERFECT Fall Weekend

Ah, I FINALLY got my little MacbookPro back from the Apple Store after a long week without it.
Scary how productive I can be when I don't have Pinterest at my fingertips, and can't waste a ridiculous amount of time (and money) online shopping.

Moving on.

I had the most adorable weekend ever.
My little cousin came up with her Mama & Daddy and we went to the punkin' patch.

She found the perfect pumpkin, and insisted on carrying it around for the rest of the day.

We grabbed some apples at the orchard (and obviously entirely too many cider donuts), and headed home to bake apple pies and homemade pizza.


The pies went over pretty well, it was when we got into the pizza where things started going south. and by south, I mean 2 year olds don't understand the concept of keeping the kitchen (or themselves) clean. Funny, right? Who knew?


We finished off the night with a few slices of our delicious apple pie, and ice cream, of course.


What did you do this weekend?
Does anyone else wish that they could have the endless energy of a toddler? I sure as hell do!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love doing things with my little cousins, and this post makes me want to get started on all of my apple recipes, which I have totally been neglecting because of all the pumpkin recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to go pick pumpkins! She is TOO cute. I can't wait until my nephew is a little older and we can do things like this together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs