Linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday!!
My favorite flower is the gerbera daisy! They have such a FUN look, and the colors are so bright! I have always dreamed of having them in my bouquet at my wedding!
You should never talk about politics, or bowel movements. Both are gross.
My favorite discovery as of late is overnight oats inspired by Clare. They are so perfect (and SO filling) for early mornings before work!
This fall you will probably find me wearing leggings, riding boots, and chunky sweaters. Especially this one. This fall I'm going for "cozy chic." Yes, I just made up that term, and yes, I know you love it.
I wish I were curled up in my bed with a hot cup of coffee reading Harry Potter. I finally bit the bullet and downloaded it (for free!!!) on my Kindle, and have officially been sucked in. It is SO cold and rainy today, I really just need to go back to bed.
My favorite TV show currently is a tie between a few; Breaking Amish (what a TRAIN WRECK), The Big Bang Theory (classic), The Voice (HELLO, Blake Shelton), and Survivor (yes, I am a senior citizen and still watch it).
This weekend I want to go out with some girlfriends, and clean my room. I hate being disorganized, and I certainly have not had the time to get myself organized since getting back from Florida!!



haha i totally am with you on the "cozy chic" style for the upcoming cold weather!!
ReplyDeletealso, checkout the giveaway i'm hosting on my blog, i know you'll love it! http://preppydiaries.blogspot.com/2012/10/giveaway-time.html
Cozy chic is perfect - love it :)
ReplyDeleteOh, my family is way too open on the BMs. O_O Definitely a TMI topics.
ReplyDeleteI have got to get me a pair of riding boots! I feel left out!