I made my first purchase from The Frat Collection back in May when I decided that it was the perfect gift for my little fratstar of a brother. I chose a black long sleeved t-shirt with a pocket made of white/red checks. For myself, I chose a white long sleeved t-shirt with a pocket sporting pink and green (obviously).
I have worn my shirt to death, and knowing that part of my purchase included a percentage donated to any charity I wanted, and I chose the Make a Wish Foundation of America!
Well, I was so excited to see the announcement that TFC has added another piece of clothing to their site;
Enter, the crewneck sweatshirt.
One of my fall/winter staples, I am SO excited to add one of these to my wardrobe.
My ideal pick?
The "Kris" on a Navy background.
With a little more of a hefty pricetag at $78 per sweatshirt, these are definitely an investment piece. However, they are SO adorable, I'd probably wear it everyday.
What would be your ideal combination?
Who else is in love with TFC!?




I am in lovvvve with TFC! Although, I haven't made a purchase yet...haha. Every time I go on to do so, I sit there for an hour making different combos and I can't decide which one I want! Sigh, typical!
ReplyDeleteI love their shirts and the sweatshirts are awesome...I might have to make an order!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't purchased one yet, but I just absolutely love them! So many options!
ReplyDeleteI love the TFC!!! I am so excited they have crewneck sweatshirts now!!!
ReplyDelete