Saturday, April 14, 2012

Current Obsessions

This week I have had this need to burn some money. Working in a mall will do that to you (I guess..) but it is a really bad habit. After a horrible day on Thursday, I popped in to Kate Spade and picked up this little gem that I am seriously obsessed with;


Now, I definitely could have dropped a considerable amount of money on shoes, handbags, bangles, etc. but I had to stop. Instead, I went home, and online "window shopped" and have a list of things that I just have to get my hands on before summer.

Monogrammed floppy hat for the beach from Marley Lilly


Polka dot Tervis Tumbler for my iced coffee
Wireless iPhone speakers so I can have music outside without having to worry about ruining my iPhone!

What are some things you are just dying for this summer!?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that watch! I am wanting one so badly! I think it looks great on your wrist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying for a monogramed sun hat from Marley Lilly, to! I've been wanting a nice, good looking watch for a while, and it seems the ones I tend to like are Rolex prices ;) But that Kate Spade is stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that watch. I really want a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection on the new watch! Lilly and kate are def. go togethers!!!!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs