Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Travel Essentials

So I'm officially on my way to a week of rest, relaxation, sun and sand! I honestly cannot remember a time where I have felt like I needed (and deserved) a vacation more in my life. As I frantically packed last night and shoved a few outfits, tons of bathing suits, and my sunglasses into my monogrammed Vera Bradley duffle (does it surprise you that it is monogrammed? It shouldn't...), I realized that there are a few things that I almost forgot that are imperative to my trip.

This stuff works wonders. I have it in a few different SPF levels, and my bag of it almost didn't make it into my suitcase.
Target moisturizer (oil free) with SPF 15. Gotta protect my smiling face!
These are my lifesaver during windy days on the beach, and especially in the morning on my runs. They always seem to not make it into my bag, but thank goodness they caught my eye while I was packing my makeup!
Chlorine and salt water will ruin my rainbows, but for $4, who cares if these get ruined running between the beach and pool!
I don't know what I would do if I forgot my headphones. Oye, I just don't even want to think about that disaster!

What do you always pack for vacation?
Any items that you just have to have with you!?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with this list. I just tried that banana boat mist on my last vacation, and it worked great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs