Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Letters.


Photobucket

Dear Spring Break, please last forever. I have thoroughly enjoyed not setting an alarm, sleeping all day on the beach or at the pool, and spending time with Pops. I would really appreciate an indefinite paid vacation so I can stay in Florida forever.

Dear Rain, in order for me to enjoy spring break as mentioned above, I would appreciate you going away. You are really putting a damper on my plans to get super tan, and I do not like it one bit. Please leave.

Dear Hokie-Highs Tumblr, I can't stop laughing at you. Why were you not around while I was an undergrad? Your truths are hilarious and every time I read you, I laugh out loud.

Dear blister on my heel, I really did not enjoy the fact that you are huge, and that after my run yesterday, you developed a blister of your own. A double blister is a first for me, and I do not like it one bit.

Dear Bubble Room, I cannot wait to visit you tomorrow and eat your delicious cake. Seriously, your Red Velvet is calling my name, and I can't wait to take a HUGE bite. YUM!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous of your vaca! I am in desperate need of one!
    I read a blog similar to Hokie-Highs
    http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/
    I wonder if they know about each others blogs? or its the same person? Either way, they are both hilarious!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOmg, Hokie Highs...I am obsessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs