SOOOOO it is no secret that I have been counting down the minutes until the summer 2012 line came into the stores at Lilly. It is always my favorite -- the prints are so bold and bright (and let's be honest, who doesn't love tons of colors during the summer!?) and the styles are SO much fun.
This week we unpacked 3000+ pieces of clothing, shoes, and accessories. Yes, the days were super long, BUT, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning ripping open the boxes and being one of the first people to see how all of these pieces came out. It is something truly special, and one of my favorite parts of my job.
On that note, yesterday morning I picked up my favorites from this first delivery...
These Whitney pants were on my watch list for a long time, but I am always skeptical as to how Lilly pants will fit. They are definitely hit or mis, and there is no question that these were a hit in my book. They ran a little big, which was great, and they look adorable rolled up (perfect for my short legs, no need to get them hemmed) or pulled down. I'm obsessed and am considering buying a 3rd pair..
This new polo is legitimately the most amazing thing in the entire world. The fit is slightly fitted, but definitely looser than any of the other polos. But, the best part? This green color! Ah-mazing. They have also redesigned the fabric to be a dry-fit but it does not feel icky at all. Gosh, I just love them.
back;
I already know that this is going to be my go-to top this summer for dinners out, dressy bbqs (with my Callahans of course) and anything else that requires more than a t-shirt but not quite a dress.
Gale Tank in Neon Pink and Resort White
I think that everyone in the entire world should just stock up now on this tank top. Not even joking, most comfortable, soft, and BRIGHT tank ever. I'm obsessed, and when all of the other colors come in, I plan on picking up TONS of those, too!
I have been lusting for this print since December. I already know that I am going to go o.v.e.r.b.o.a.r.d with it (I plan on picking up a dress and a skirt as well), but why not? If you love it you should buy it in "every color" right??? Okay, maybe my closet will just be filled with tons of sailboats (anyone else remember this print from last year? Yeah, I have tons in that print too).
Only had time to try on sportswear yesterday, but you bet your bottom that I'll be purchasing some dresses today! Have any of y'all snatched up anything yet!?










I love all of it! I wish we had a Lilly store in Chicago so I could see it all in person.
ReplyDeleteI haven't found anything that I HAVE to have just yet, but I am really liking the prints so far!
ReplyDeleteLove all your choices! I wanna get my Gator claws on those Whiney pants! Fittin' room stat! I am workin' very hard to build up my bermuda wardrobe! I am up 6 new pairs for this summer! I adore the new lobstah necklace and charm bracelet...gottahave! Gimme Gimmme GIMMMMMEEE!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled