Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Loungin' Around

I kind of have an addiction to buying pajamas.
Well, pajama shorts anyways (I refuse to sleep in long pants, and usually the tops consist of the $5 pack of Hane's men's v-neck undershirts...). Normally I scour the clearance section at Marshalls or TJMaxx to find adorable, cheap shorts. 

Recently, I've discovered my love for Old Navy pajamas.
I picked up these pairs yesterday;

The best part? They're only $8!

When I realized that I didn't have to kill myself digging through racks of clearance clothes, I found all of these fabulous pairs of shorts for $6 from Forever21!



And I can't even feel guilty about buying these because they barely cost the same as 2 Caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks! Crazy! Now after I've bought all these new pretty shorts, I should probably throw out my old ripped ones...

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I cannot sleep in pants either. I love boxers/pj shorts! These are so cute and so cheap... I wish we had a Forever anywhere around here haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love buying new PJ's. I can only sleep in PJ pants when it's freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all darling! My daughter is the same way! Year~round in sleep shorts! I must hit ON for some this weekend!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pj shorts are soo freakin cute!! i'm seriously about to run out to old navy & scoop those up!

    new follower :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the coral seahorse ones! I love them! I also got their super cute lounge pants! Love me some Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs