The worst things about vacations is that they have to end. At the beginning of the week, I always feel like I've got all the time in the world to sit around and do nothing. By the end of the week, you can barely remember that you were on vacation and it all seems to have gone so fast.
Thats how I feel this morning.
I've needed this break from "real life" more than ever before and I can honestly say that I feel relaxed, refreshed, and ready (okay, maybe not ready, but definitely more prepared) to go back to work on Wednesday. Today is my last full day in this beautiful place, and the only motivation for me to get on my plane tomorrow is my layover in Atlanta. I can get Chick Fil A there. I haven't had Chick Fil A since November. Yup.
Some highlights;
I laughed at the "1078 miles since last check-in" when I got to Florida
Not ready to leave my breakfast spot
HOME for the week
Lunch with my Aunt and cousin at The Bubble Room!
Favorite picture of us. Ever.
Easter Brunch on the water
My main man & host for the week.
We have too much fun, even if he his 88!!
What have you all done this week!?
Anyone ever been to Sanibel before!?


Look s like fun!
ReplyDeleteAhhh so jealous... wish I could have been in Florida!
ReplyDeleteLove your Lilly and Jack ensemble!
Oh I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for the beach this summer! I am gonna take my Mama and daughter to the Bubble Room! Mama and her girlfriends always went there on their girls ONLY trips! Yaaaaay!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled
You look beautiful in your Lily dress!
ReplyDeleteMy best friend goes to Sanibel every summer and I've always wanted to tag along- it looks beautiful! So glad you had a restful vacation and of course LOVE your lilly :)
ReplyDeletexoxo ryann