Monday, April 23, 2012

Miscellany Monday



Today, I'm linking up with Carissa from lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday.
I had the weirdest, most random weekend ever.
Seriously.

1. Yesterday at work felt like I was bait in a shark tank. The mall on a cold rainy Sunday in April should be closed. By the time I left my store, I felt like I had been hit by a truck.

2. My country music concert bucket list is getting 4 names checked off this summer! Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker, Jason Aldean AND LUKE BRYAN (can you tell who I'm more excited about)!!!!!!!!! Just got our tickets on Friday and I may or may not have squealed like a 6 year old girl a little bit when my Dad texted me to tell me he got the tickets!

3. Even though I was sad that my puppy didn't get adopted this weekend, I am loving that he is snuggled on the bed with me right now on this cold rainy morning. Definitely my favorite part about having these doggies!

4. My parents and I recently (aka yesterday) joined Weight Watchers (yay!) and since I'll be doing most of the cooking, I'm looking for delicious recipes to make for us! Anyone have any suggestions? I made this Southern Style Oven Fried Chicken last night and it was DELICIOUS!!

5. We found a sports bra in a fitting room yesterday. When you leave the store, don't you realize that you're missing something?

6. This cold weather is cramping my style. I JUST organized & cleaned my closet for spring/summer and really don't have too many "cool weather" clothes that are not packed away. If someone could send the sun right up here to NY, that would be fab.

Off to do laundry and meal plan for the week (when did I turn into an adult?)! What are you up to today!?

1 comment:

  1. i am not even a country lover, but that is a good group of people! how fun is that!!! your summer is going to be unforgettable. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs