Today is a good day because it's FRIDAY and I have the night off!
The best thing I did all week was spend Easter Sunday with my family in Florida. I could not have asked for a better way to spend the day.
The current weather is chilly and it makes me feel hopeful for warmer weather this weekend!
The best thing about spring is breaking out the flip flops, sundresses, and shorts!! Love the transition from winter to summer clothes!
A fashion trend that I am dying to try out for spring is NEON! Seriously, I'm obsessed, but haven't yet picked up clothing that is bright. Obviously need to get on that asap.
A person who made me smile this week was my puppy! The excitement that he had when I walked through the door from the airport was so fun, and I just love how happy he was!
The most delicious thing I ate all week was eggs benedict on Easter Sunday! Might even qualify for one of the most delicious meal I've ever had!
Be sure to head on over and link up with Lauren!
Have a fabulous weekend!!


Hey girl! Hope you are doing well :) Seems like it from this lovely post!
ReplyDeletefound your blog via the little things we do! really like what you've done! :)
ReplyDelete