So I've seen people loving on these for a while on their blogs, and just had to give in.
Curiosity got the best of me, I guess.
via Etsy
Besides looking MUCH cuter on my wrist than normal hairties, these things don't give me a headache if I wear them all day, and the headband versions of them are SO much better than these;
My only problem with these ah-dorable hairties is that they don't quite hold up when I'm working out. They tend to fall and I have to stop what I'm doing and re-do my hair, so for those purposes, I will be sticking to normal elastics (which I read in a magazine do the same thing to your hair that a wire does to cheese.. gross, but Cosmo never lies, right?).
I was disappointed with the selection of adorable hair ties at Target, so I think I will be ordering a few sets from Etsy. They have a huge selection, and many shops let you customize the colors you want! Here are a couple that have awesome selections;
What are your favorite hair accessories!?




I love these! I do agree that they don't hold up during a run, which is unfortunate. I love wearing them on my wrist! I'll have to try the headband version - didn't know they had them!
ReplyDeleteOoooh are these like twistbands? Because I'm all about these!
ReplyDelete