Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Essentials -- Croakies!

I can't remember when I started wearing Croakies, but I do know that I haven't looked back.
My first pair were from Vineyard Vines, I can remember that;
Throughout college, I had a pair of Virginia Tech ones, as well as a pair that showed of my Chi Omega pride;

Once I graduated, I bought myself a "big girl" pair from TUGS

I don't know how I lived without these babies during the summer. I know how horrible it is for my sunglasses to stretch the arms when you put them on your head, so having some adorable croakies to hang them off my neck is essential.

Where is your favorite place to buy croakies!?

4 comments:

  1. I love a good croakie!!!! It's funny how many people come in the store either solely for those or have never seen them before (we have a TON of tourists)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have monogrammed croakies that I love, but I also love the VV ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my VV ones! My friends are jealous that I have them because they always end up losing their sunglasses unlike me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs