Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wardrobe Wishlist.

So, when I started Weight Watchers a few months ago, I was so excited to be dropping the pounds, feeling better about myself, and actually following through on the exercise plan that I've been trying to live by for the last 4 years. I'm not even kidding when I say 4 years.

I couldn't wait to fit into a smaller size, and get cute new clothes. But, then reality hits. This is great, feeling awesome and losing weight, but this awkward transition where I am smaller than I was (and frankly, nothing in my "old" closet fits anymore -- no matter how I try to belt it), but not as small as I want to be (the journey is far from over), has got to be the most annoying time ever. I want to buy all these cute new clothes, but frankly, in a few months, who knows if they will even fit anymore? And let's be honest, I work retail, I can't afford to go out and buy a new wardrobe every few weeks. It just can't happen.

Instead of buying a ton of new clothes now, I have a running wishlist of things I hope to purchase this fall when things will (hopefully) fall into place and I will be able to go onto the "maintenance" plan.

A boyfriend blazer from J. Crew (actually, everything from J. Crew)

Riding boots from Tory Burch

New skinny jeans from Bloomingdale's

A cozy cable knit sweater from Vineyard Vines

What are you loving for this fall?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway of a Note Tote from The Sweet Tea Paperie!
AND, that all of my fabulous readers can receive 15% off all paper products with code LOVINGLILLY!

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving those Tory Burch boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it all! Great picks!

    xoxo, Frannie
    theblondeprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to get a Boyfriend blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Tory Burch - no one does riding boots quite like you :) I hope people in So Cal wear riding boots - I have several pairs, but I haven't been here long enough to see the local fall/winter wardrobe. It doesn't really get cold, but I'd totally wear them anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs