No one in my family ever started really using Koozies until I peaced out of New York to go to college in Virginia. At school, we got them for EVERYTHING. Sorority events, date functions, sometimes they even gave them out for free at job fairs, or club fairs. My collection grew to enormous proportions by Senior year (still trying to figure out how to store them/make them look pretty...) and include well over 50.
I never realized how useful they are though until recently. Now, I always keep one in my purse for emergencies (okay, maybe I keep like 4, it's so hard to choose!), and I've got a plethora in my car, and scattered all around the house (hence the need to find somewhere/something pretty to store them).
Since I'm not in college anymore (boo!), I actually have to purchase them (double boo!). "Real Life" doesn't give them out for free? Who knew!?
via Etsy
I found this Etsy seller (who is fab - by the way) who will customize Koozies with whatever color bow you want, and will embroider anything on the side! Last year when my family went to the beach, I bought us all (well, the girls..) matching Monogrammed Koozies so we could all keep our drinks straight!
via Polyvore
Have I mentioned that "Checking In" is my fave Lilly print ever!? Love me some Lilly to dress up my summer drink!
Where do you get your koozies?
Do you have any that are from events?
My brother actually traded one of his favorite koozies for a custom Lilly koozie at Carolina Cup! It is crazy how these things can be used as currency!
Do you have any that are from events?
My brother actually traded one of his favorite koozies for a custom Lilly koozie at Carolina Cup! It is crazy how these things can be used as currency!



I love koozies! We even had some made for our wedding! Definitely will be checking out that Etsy seller, I've been looking for a new cute one for concerts this summer!
ReplyDeleteI have a small slowly growing collection myself. Sadly we don't get them at events though. Buying mine is the way to go. Post a picture of your collection!!
ReplyDeleteOmg we are twinsies! I have a "Checking In" Murfee AND the umbrella! It's a super awkward day when I have to use both at one time- yes, my scarf and my umbrella do in fact match heehee! Also, I didn't know you went to school in VA! And Mr. C and I use a giant, glass candle hurricane-sort of thing as our koozie bowl and it is always on our bar in our dining room. And I too carry anywhere from 2-4 with me at all times haha!
ReplyDelete