One of the first things to go into my beach bag is a huge fluffy towel.
The brighter the better, and let's be honest, it is definitely a plus if I can pop a monogram somewhere on there. I have also found that splurging on my towels (while kind of expensive) usually result in a higher quality and ones that last for years!
Some of my favorites that I've added to my collection over the last few years;
This (monogrammed) anchor towel from Land's End is just ah-dorable! Oh, and it is reversible. Like two towels in one, right? This one I bought a few weeks ago, and it recently went on sale! May be picking up another to tote to SC with me in August!
I'm a HUGE fan of Pottery Barn Teen for sheets & bedding, so beach towels are no exception. They are also currently running a FREE SHIPPING promo (hence the reason that this towel design is on this little post -- as I was looking for the towel I bought from them last year I found this one and just HAD to order it...)! I didn't spend the extra $7 for monogramming, but I'm sure no one will think that this one is theirs!
Vera Bradley's beach towels are the SOFTEST towels in the world. I usually find them for the cheapest on Ebay, especially during this time of year. I don't even mind buying the personalized ones because I can usually find them in my favorite (vintage) prints.
Leave it to Tommy Hilfiger to have super bright fun prints on their towels. I love the nautical stripes and the bright pink flamingo. This just screams "SUMMER" in my mind!
Where do you get your favorite beach towels?
I love mine almost like bath sheets so I can get all nice and warm when I pop out of the pool!






I have a Vera one, in Blue Lagoon, and I love it! That anchor one is adorable though! I might need two!
ReplyDelete