Friday, July 6, 2012

Fill in The Blank Friday!

Haven't linked up with Lauren for a while, but I love this week's theme so much I just couldn't resist!

"If I could get away for the day, I would go..."

...to the BEACH!

This girl is in desperate need of some lovin' from the sun! Hanging around in Lilly P all day definitely calls for a suntan. If I had one day, I would definitely head straight to the coast to dig my toes in the sand (and not swim in the water -- have you heard about all the sharks in New England recently!?) and catch up on all of the gossip in Hollywood. Maybe I would even sneak a little nap in there somewhere.

If you could get away for the day, where would you go?
Be sure to head on over to Lauren's blog and link up!
(and even if you don't link up, you should check out her blog - she just had a little baby and is quite possible the cutest thing ever!)

1 comment:

  1. I live at the beach and hardly have time to go. Such a bummer. And you are right, Lilly just belongs with a tan (and on the beach!). Don't get eaten by a shark!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs