I think this last weekend was the most FUN I have had in a long time.
Friday morning Mom and I headed out to get our nails done and our hair cut (I know, super cute mommy & me day), and got cooking on the food for the tailgate.
After a 2 hour drive to Hartford, checking in at our hotel, and making it over to the venue, we only had about 2 hours to tailgate, but I think any longer and it would not have ended well.
New fave picture of Momma & Me!
My brother trying to "teach" me how to wear a sweater around my neck...
My favorite men in my life
Now, I know you can't really read what the sticker on her booty says, but it says "Spank Me I'm Sexy"
We got to look at that the entire concert.
The Koozies of the night (because obviously I'm the only one who thought to bring them, so the boys were stuck with them!)
Thompson Square
Darius Rucker
Lady A!
They all put on an amazing show, and if they come back up this way again, I will definitely be getting my hands on some more tickets!! Have you seen them in concert??


I'm dying over the sticker on her butt! Wow, just wow! Sounds like y'all had a great time. I'd absolutely love to see Lady A in concert.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! I love country concerts... but of course I do! I'm from Texas! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
I love the picture of you and your mom! And the koozies...I'm not sure I could ever get my dad to use a Lilly one!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like soooo much fun! I would love to see Darius! Preferably in Charleston though :) and FYI I worked allllll weekend, so thanks again for your help! I am IN LOVE w/ my job!!!
ReplyDelete