Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{movies} Crazy, Stupid, Love.


I never see movies in the theater. Never.
I hate the crowds, and the annoying people that talk through the entire thing, not to mention my ADD kicks in about halfway through and I am itching to get out of my seat and run a few laps before finishing the movie. Without a pause button, this makes it nearly impossible to sit through the entire movie and actually pay attention to what is going on.

Friday night after getting severe food poisoning (seriously, I thought I was going to die), and having to bail on plans I had made, my friend C told me about some free movie tickets she had scored a few weeks ago that she needed to use before they expired. Movie time was Sunday evening, so I thought why not go, the tickets are free so if I can't pay attention to the movie, at least I didn't pay for it!

This movie was hilarious. Walking into it, I didn't even know what it was about (yes, I do live under a rock). However, I found the storyline completely hilarious (even though it was quite unrealistic) and I laughed for the entire 2 hours. It kept me captivated (could be blamed on Ryan Gosling), and I was excited to see how each story was unfolding. There were many unexpected twists (maybe only unexpected because I always fall for those silly, cliche love stories), but regardless, this movie is a great "feel good" movie.

I will definitely be dropping the $15 on the DVD when it comes out and keep it in my stash of movies to watch when I'm feeling sad!!

Have you seen Crazy, Stupid, Love?
Do you have any other suggestions on movies that have come out recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs