- I am thankful for the beautiful life I lead, even on this dreary day of remembering all of our fallen heroes 10 years ago.
- I am thankful for the celebration of a local firefighter who gave his life to save others' on September 11.
- I am thankful to be surrounded by my family each and every day. I might complain about living at home, but at the end of the day, it really isn't that bad.
- I am thankful for all of the soldiers overseas fighting for MY life. I don't think that they are thanked enough.
- I am thankful for knowing that everyone I love is safe today, and that is the biggest comfort in the world.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Weekly Gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!