Friday, September 2, 2011

{celebrations} Wedding Weekend #1!

Today I am headed to Richmond for one of my best friends' wedding weekend! Logan and I met on the first day of recruitment. She was the first PNM I talked to, and it was "rush crush" at first sight! 3 years later, she is one of my best friends, and I can't imagine my collegiate experience without her!

Bid Day 2008 -- My first owl pal!

Junior Year, after we ran initiation!

Senior Initiation Banquet.
*Bermaid reunion this weekend as well!*

"Cause we're the three best friends that anyone could have..." Overplayed? Maybe, but these girls are my lifelines. Logan's wedding this weekend, and Mallory's at the end of the month. Seems so crazy!

Congratulations, Logan and Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs