Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


  1. I am thankful that this weekend I was able to travel to Virginia this past weekend for my best friend's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony, and it all had a "Virginia Tech" theme! Even though it was so rainy and humid, I don't think that anyone was disappointed!
  2. I am thankful that my cousin's wife gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl last Sunday. Charlotte Grace (they're calling her Charlie) was 7lbs 14oz and born with blonde hair and blue eyes!
  3. I am thankful that in two short weeks I will be headed to Florida for a family reunion. The last few times that I had a weekend off, I was running around and never really had a chance to relax. This trip will be filled with many hours at the beach, and all-night dinners with my family. I can't wait.
  4. I am thankful that my liver allowed me to not completely feel like I was dying this morning after said best friend's wedding. Open bars should just not be allowed wherever I am. Period.
  5. I am thankful that my parents and I were able to make it to and from NC/VA safe and sound. Avoiding I-95 the whole weekend definitely helped that.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs