But seriously.
I can't hide that the majority of my best friends life over 180 miles away. It sucks.
My daily routine more often than not consists of the following;
Wake up around 8am.
Make coffee/breakfast. Check blogs/catch up on E! news.
Shower, get ready for work.
Drive 30 minutes to work.
Work 8 hours.
Drive 30 minutes home.
Eat a chocolate chip cookie.
Go to bed.
*repeat*
Therefore, on the rare occasion that I actually have plans with one of about 5 friends in the tri-state area, I seize every opportunity. Although these plans seem to all come at the same time. Example: this weekend. I had a dinner date with a friend Friday night. Lunch date with my Soph year roommate on Saturday. Full day of work, then a night out Saturday night. Breakfast and a haircut Sunday and then working open to close. I need a weekend from this weekend, but that is definitely not coming anytime soon! I've got a busy week ahead, and a 9 hour road trip this weekend to top it all off!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!