Friday, September 23, 2011

{life} Falling in love with Fall


Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I just love everything that comes along with it; football, pumpkin everything, and crisp evenings that keep my room chilly so I can snuggle under my down comforter are among my favorites.


These would be delicious to come home to after a long day at work

Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest

The leaves changing the colors of Maroon and Orange. The foliage is great in New York, but I'm missing the vibrant colors from Blacksburg.

While I am sad to see summer finally leaving, I welcome the change of seasons.
It kind of symbolizes a new beginning, a fresh start. I do have some goals for this fall, but that will be a separate post. And for now, I'm off to grab a pumpkin spice latte and hit the road for my 2nd fall wedding of the month!

What do you have planned for the weekend?
What are some of your favorite things about the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs