Monday, September 12, 2011

{music} September Tunes!

I have finally gotten around to completing my playlist for September! I spend so much time in the car on a daily basis, that I need some great music to keep me alert on the road!


What do you all listen to in the car?
Do you have any suggestions for music to download in the future!?

2 comments:

  1. great playlist for the car!! Love it! I have really been into some country lately and I absolutely love listening to George Strait in the fall -- well actually anytime.. But his new cd is amazing.. it came out last week! You should check it out!

    Also, I'm a huge TSwift fan!!

    Cute!

    everydayaem.blogspot.com

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country has followed me to NY!! I had to get satellite radio to keep listening to it since there are ZERO country stations near me! I miss the south so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs