Today is the day that my brightly colored summer wardrobe is packed up and put away until springtime.
Currently unpacking boxes of cords, fleece, cashmere, and boots. I'm definitely not ready for this.
Here are a few of my favorite pieces from this summer;
Lilly Pulitzer Tate Skirt in Stuffed Shells
Lilly Pulitzer Kelley Dress in Skinny Dippin' Mini
Jack Rogers Navajo Sandal in Platinum
(okay, who am I kidding, I'll be wearing these to work until the snow starts to fall)
These were all worn to death, and my heart actually hurts putting them in boxes! But, I guess there are a few things to look forward to this fall!
Lilly Pulitzer Connell Wrap in Lagoon Green
YAY for Cashmere!!
Cozy UGG Boots in Chocolate Brown to wear in the mornings and during my commutes.
Patagonia Fleece in White Chocolate.
The PERFECT cozy jacket to layer in the winter!
What are you looking forward to this fall?
Any fall pieces in particular that you can't wait to break out!?






I can't wait to start wearing my Uggs & fleece either!
ReplyDelete