Thursday, September 22, 2011

{celebrations} Wedding Weekend #2 Ahead!

This weekend, I will be heading back to VA for my best friends' wedding.
I absolutely LOVE weddings, and this one will be no exception. I am staying with one of my roommates from Junior year, and it happens to be her birthday weekend as well. 
There will be LOTS of things to celebrate!

Happy Wedding, Mallory!

What do you have planned for this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. You have such exciting weekends! I am jealous that you are experiencing all of these pretty weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! All summer I felt like I did absolutely nothing, and all of a sudden I have a TON of things on my plate! It is so much fun to go to all of these weddings, but it has gotten rather expensive!! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs